BC and the Interior Health region are on the #journey2immunity. Help spread the message to register for the COVID-19 vaccine. Here are messages and resources you can use and share, and actions you can take!
Get Registered and Get the Vaccine
- The journey to recovery and reopening is through our province’s COVID-19 vaccination program – we are on this #journey2immunity together.
- We all have our reasons for getting vaccinated and ending the pandemic. What’s yours?
- Registering now for the COVID-19 vaccine at www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca or call 1-833-838-2323.
- Registering for the COVID-19 vaccine is quick and easy – and your action makes a difference!
- Register now at and let’s complete the #journey2immunity!
Get Informed: Vaccines are Effective and Safe
- COVID-19 vaccines are extremely effective at preventing COVID-19 and keeping you from becoming severely ill.
- It takes about two weeks after you get the vaccine to build up sufficient immunity.
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe. They have been extensively tested for both safety and efficacy. They have been approved by Health Canada and will be carefully monitored to detect any problems or side effects.
- Get informed with trusted resources like the BCCDC and ImmunizeBC.
Let’s Make #journey2immunity Trend
Help make the hashtag #journey2immunity trend on social media while encouraging everyone to register for their vaccine.Here’s what you can do:
- Post a video, a tweet, a Facebook post, Instagram story or any social media platform!
- Use the hashtag #journey2immunity, share the link www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca, and encourage people to register for the vaccine.
- Personalize your message. Here is a draft idea to use:
“I’m getting the vaccine for [LIVE MUSIC/PUB NIGHTS/INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL/HOCKEY/POPCORN & MOVIES AGAIN/RESTAURANTS/FESTIVALS]. Join me on the #journey2immunity and register at www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca”